Apple Recovery (IBoot) USB Driver Features:
Apple Recovery (IBoot) USB Driver is enable recognize your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and sync music and video. Usually it located in "Library" folder and named "AppleMobileDeviceSupport.pkg".
- Provides the interface to Apple devices, the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
How to Fix Apple Recovery (IBoot) USB Driver Not Work Issues
Many iPhone, iPad, iPod touch users have run into the Apple Recovery (IBoot) USB driver may be damaged or missing, so
Apple Recovery (IBoot) USB driver will not work
. Are you still annoyed by it? Do not worry, here is the solutions.
- Step 1: Click "Finder" in the dock, highlight "Application" and go to "iTunes."
- Step 2: Drag the "iTunes" application to the trash. Close the window.
- Step 3: Click "Go" in the Menu Bar and select "Go to Folder."
- Step 4: Type "/Library/Receipts/" and click "Go."
- Step 5: Go to the file named "AppleMobileDeviceSupport.pkg" and drag it into the trash. You may have to enter your administrator password.
- Step 6: Restart computer.
- Step 7: Click "Trash" icon in the dock. Select "Empty Trash," and restart your computer.
- Step 8: Download the latest version of iTune and put it on your computer. Double click on "Install iTunes" and follow the prompts. Restart your computer.
- Step 9: Connect your iPod or iPhone to your computer and open "iTunes." iTunes should now recognize your device.
Recovery (IBoot) USB Driver for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch