Looking for your device for the Apple iPod touch 2G 3.1.1 iOS Firmware v 4.2.1? Here provides you all Apple iPod touch 2G 3.1.1 iOS Firmware v 4.2.1 supported device, find your device now.
iOS features an easy-to-use interface, great features and rock solid stability, and it is the basis for the iPhone. And try to catch up even as other phones to built the technologies and features in IOS think ahead four years of competition.
You can use iTunes to update or restore iPhone or iPod software. Apple recommends updating iPhone or iPod touch to use the latest software. You can also restore the software, the iPhone or iPod touch is back to factory condition.
Normally updated when you update, the iPhone or the iPod software is, but your settings and media are not affected. If your device currently has a software version prior to 2.0 (1.x) and you have to be updated with software version 2.0 or later, all data is deleted on the device to complete its installation of new software.
In this case, iTunes offers a one-time media backup to create the device dependent on what content on your device and what content in your iTunes library are you associated with the saved.
You should make sure you have enough free space on your Mac or PC, to back up that the capacity of your iPhone or iPod games (4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB or 32 GB) if you house go with the this backup need.
If you choose to restore all data from your iPhone or iPod, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information and other data are deleted. All iPhone or iPod settings are restored to factory defaults.
iOS features an easy-to-use interface, great features and rock solid stability, and it is the basis for the iPhone.
How update / restore your iPhone / iPod with the downloaded file IPSW:
1. Download the firmware for your device
2. Option (on Mac) or SHIFT key (on PCs) to the Update / Restore button in iTunes
3. Now you can tell iTunes, the IPSW you use the downloaded file to update / restore your iPhone / iPod Note:
To download directly iPhone / iPod firmware from Apple, you must follow these steps:
1. Make sure using iTunes 8 Connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. When iTunes opens, select your iPhone under Devices in the Source list on the left.
3. check in the summary pane, click on iPhone update.
4. Click on Download and Install. Do not disconnect your iPhone until the update is completed. What's New:
- Applies all functions from the unpublished iOS 4.2 update
- Now you can change the font size of text in the calendar of accessibility settings
- Intermittent Wi-Fi Fixes issues in the unpublished iOS 4.2 update
- Fixes the VoIP problems with IOS 4.2 update