Looking for your device for the MSI G31TM-P21 Realtek HD Audio Driver? Here provides you all MSI G31TM-P21 Realtek HD Audio Driver supported device, find your device now.
â€¢ Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron in the LGA775 package.
We recommend the following CPUs:
1. E8190 E8600 ~
2. E7200 E7300 ~
3. E6300 E6850 ~
4. E4300 E4700 ~
5. E2100 E2200 ~
6. E1200 E1600 ~
7. 420 ~ 460
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only. Chipset
â€¢ Intel G31 chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333/1600 * (OC) MHz.
- Supports dual channel DDR2 667/800.
â€¢ Intel ICH7 chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), 480 MB, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATA ports with transfer rates of up to 3Gb / s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I / O APIC. Main Memory
â€¢ Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
â€¢ Supports up to 8GB storage capacity.
â€¢ Supports dual channel DDR2 memory.
â€¢ Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
â€¢ Due to the limitation of G31 chipsets to meet the needs of dual-channel support, some requirements in the specification of memory modules. see reports for detailed description of the test. Slots
â€¢ 1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
â€¢ 2 x PCI slots (support 3.3V / 5V PCI bus Interface) On-Board IDE / SATA
â€¢ One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Up to two Ultra ATA drives.
â€¢ SATA controller integrated in ICH7
- Up to 3 Gb / s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATA ports. Audio
â€¢ Chip integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with Retasking
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 specification
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium SPEC
â€¢ To achieve the 8-channel sound effect, the seventh and 8 Channels output from front page when you buy the motherboard with 3 audio jacks. LAN
â€¢ Or Supports PCIE LAN 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8103EL On-board pin header / Ports
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 12V 4-pin CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out header
- 1 x Parellel port connection
MSI Reminds You ...
â€¢ The floppy disk is optional. Back Panel I / O ports
- 1 x PS / 2 keyboard
- 1 x PS / 2 mouse
- 1 x serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack BIOS
â€¢ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
â€¢ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) which records your mainboard specifications. Dimension
â€¢ 24.4cm (L) x 19.3cm (W) Micro-ATX form factor
It is strongly recommended to have the latest driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay on the latest drivers, software and games booth.
Try a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or no longer supported.