Looking for your device for the Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs x32/64 Driver? Here provides you all Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs x32/64 Driver supported device, find your device now.
7.1 2-Channel High-Performance HDA Codec with Content Protection
The ALC885 is a high-performance 7.1 2 Channel High Definition Audio Codec with advanced lossless content protection technology that protects pre-recorded content still allowing full-rate audio enjoyment from DVD-Audio, Blu-ray DVD or HD DVD discs.
The ALC885 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Three stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF) and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies simultaneously.
All analog IO are input and output capable, and headphone amplifiers are also integrated at each analog output. All analog IOs can get the task according to user definitions, or automatically switched depending on the connected device type.
16/20/24 Support for S / PDIF input and output offers easy connection of PCs, high-end consumer products such as digital decoders and speakers. The series includes Realtek proprietary converter technology to 106dB signal to noise ratio (SNR) playback quality and reach 101dB SNR recording quality, and is designed for Windows Vista premium desktop and laptop systems.
The ALC885 supports host / soft audio from the Intel ICH series chipset, and also from any other HDA compatible audio controller. With EAX / Direct Sound 3D/I3DL2/A3D compatibility and excellent software utilities like Karaoke mode, environment emulation, software equalizer, HRTF 3D positional audio and Dolby Â® Master Studio â„¢, the ALC885 provides an option an excellent home entertainment package and game experience for PC users.
* High-performance DACs with 106dB dynamic range (A-Weight), ADCs with 101dB dynamic range (A-weight)
* Meets performance requirements for Microsoft WLP 3.0 Premium desktop and mobile PCs
* Ten DAC channels support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of simultaneous independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) on the front page output
* There stereo ADCs support 16/20/24-bit PCM format, one for stereo microphone, a mixer for older image
* All DACs and ADCs supports sampling 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz
16/20/24 * S / PDIF output supports sampling 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz
16/20/24 * S / PDIF-IN supports sampling 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz
* Supports 444.1k/48k/96k/192kHz ADAT digital output
* Up to four channels of microphone array input are for AEC / BF application supports
* High-quality analog differential CD input
* Supports external PCBEEP input and built-in digital BEEP generator
* Software selectable 2.5V/3.75V VREFOUT
* Two jack detection pins for detection of up to 4 sockets
* Supports legacy analog mixer architecture
* Software selectable boost gain (10/20 / 30 dB) for analog microphone input
* All analog connections are stereo input and output re-tasking for analog plug & play
* Built-in headphone amplifier for each re-tasking jack
* Two GPIOs (General Purpose Input and Output) for customized applications, and digital GPI Volume Control
* Supports anti-pop mode when analog power AVDD is on and digital power is off.
* Supports stereo microphone interface for improved voice quality
* Content Protection for Full Rate Lossless Audio content playback (with selected versions of WinDVD / PowerDVD)
* MIDI interface for electronic music instrument support (Pins shared with S / PDIF-IN, S / PDIF-OUT)
* 48-pin LQFP Green Package
It is strongly recommended to have the latest driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay on the latest drivers, software and games booth.
Try a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or no longer supported.