Looking for your device for the Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver? Here provides you all Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver supported device, find your device now.
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver
here. To connect your device to the computer and transfer datas, you definitely need this Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver. The latest version driver are highly recommended to you. Find what you need at this page.
PCI USB Driver 0.3
is one of the resource you can find here. For other download like Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 USB Driver
and Samsung Galaxy Ace Android USB Driver
are the common drivers that installed on every devices. The solutions about how to fix the Samsung Galaxy Ace driver issues are at the end of the page, hope these can help you somehow.
Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver Download
Here provide the most comprehensive Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Drivers
on your demand. Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver Download by Version includes AVerTV USB Driver for Win2000 v 2.21
and Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver Download by Series includes Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 USB Driver
are all the latest version from the official website, you can download them without any worry.
Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver Download by Series
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 USB Driver
can be downloaded here, the site list the resource by different series. You are highly recommended to download the latest drivers for your computer. And for the android user, you can download the Samsung Galaxy Ace Android USB Driver
||Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 USB Driver
|Download Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 USB Driver for your device. To fix the USB disconnection issue, you should install this driver on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. You should check the offical website to find the latest driver in time if the driver in your phone is out of date. |
||Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 USB Driver
|Grab Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 USB Driver here. Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is the update of the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 USB Driver, so you should also use the latest usb driver on it. You may find that this driver solve some problems you met before. |
||Samsung Galaxy Ace Android USB Driver
| Most operating systems in the phone are Android, so here provide the Samsung Galaxy Ace Android USB Driver for you. This is the best USB driver for Android, and can solve most of the issues you met liks can't sync the computer and can't log the internet and so on. Hope this could help you. |
Samsung Galaxy Ace Kies / PC Sync Download for Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Samsung Galaxy S5830 Ace kies/PC sync are the essential software for Samsung Galaxy Ace. Now, you are able to get the Samsung Galaxy S5830 Ace USB driver for Windows 7
, Windows Vista, Windows XP. Hope this could make you feel convenient.
Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver: How To
Don't worry about the Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver issues, here you can find some solutions. How to use Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 as a modem
and How to fix Samsung Galaxy Ace Kies / USB Connection Problem
list the steps below, you can follow what it said if you have the same question. Hope the following article could help you.
How to use Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 as a modem
Step 1: Press the menu icon.
- Step 2: Press Settings.
- Step 3: Press Wireless and network.
- Step 4: Press Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Step 5: Connect the data cable to the socket at the top of the phone and to the computer’s USB port.
- Step 6: Press USB tethering to activate the function.
- Step 7: When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the function is activated.
- Step 8: An Internet connection from the computer via the phone is automatically established.
- Step 9: When the connection is established, you can access the Internet from your computer.
- Step 10: Press the Home key to return to standby mode.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy Ace Kies / USB Connection Problem
1. Open ‘Command Prompt’
- Step 2. Type in ‘cd c:\windows\system32? in the command prompt window (or replace the c with whatever drive letter you use as your main drive, typically it will be C though)
- Step 3. Type ‘dir msxml*’ and enter in the command window
- Step 4. If there is not an ‘msxml6.dll’ file shown in the list, download the file from the following link and make sure to leave your command prompt window open, you’ll need it for later. Download the first file in the list at the bottom of the page called msxml6.msi and you have a 64-bit system download the bottom link called msxml6_x64.msi
- Step 5. Double click on the .msi file and it should do the rest.
- Step 6. Go back to your command prompt window and register the libraries by doing the following:
- => Type ‘ regsvr32 msxml3.dll’ and press enter in the command prompt
- => Type ‘regsvr32 msxml6.dll’ and press enter and you should see something similar to the screen below
- Step 7. Run Samsung kies and check if it is working properly.
Below are some other solutions that you may want to know if you have interest. You may also want to know how to update Samsung Galaxy Ace to android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
, here may some resource for you. Hope this could help you somehow.
Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver Resource
Other Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver Resource are below, include some downloads and solutions such as How to Update Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3 Firmware
, if you just need them, be the guest and download for your computer.
Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver: Questions and answers
Problems with Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver? Here's most popular questions on this driver.
There's still no questions on this driver. To be the first one to post your questions on Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver. Submit your questions